Submissions are now CLOSED for 2014.
A big thank you to everyone who submitted. What a bunch of awesome people you are! The editorial team is now in reading-mode .
Visual Art Submission Guidelines:
- All submissions must be original, unpublished works that have not previously won competitions or prizes.
- We’ll accept drawings, comics, photography, graphic design, paintings and anything else you might find on the printed page.
- Submissions may consist of up to four (4) images per folio.
- All images must be in JPEG format.
- On the Cover Letter please include: your name and 50 word bio, e-mail address and phone number, title of the piece corresponding to the name of the file (see below).
- Each image must be named to include your initials and be numbered (eg. initials_1.jpg, initials_2.jpg)
- Submissions are to be sent as low resolution images no higher than 72dpi and no larger than 250kb. If your image is selected for inclusion, we will contact you for a high-resolution version.
- Please indicate if images are a series or individual pieces in the Cover Letter.
- Selected visual artworks may be printed in grayscale. If you want your work to be reproduced in full colour, please indicate this in your Cover Letter.
- You may submit one folio per person.
- Visible Ink reserves the right to disregard any works submitted that do not follow these guidelines.